Monday 18 May 2009

Frustration.

This appears to be my first 'un-assessed' blog - go me for actually doing it now that I don't have to!

So uni is over now...Or nearly over, just another few thousand words to write - hence this blog post, obviously another procrastination tool, thanks to Philip Young I now have Twitter to distract me and this!

I just booked flights to London at the end of the month, being lazy because I couldn't do a coach trip again - regardless of price! And I couldn't find cheap trains, so if anyone has tips on that they would be appreciated!

I'm going to stay with my friend Jess, who has already had a mention in this blog somewhere. I'm quite excited, I like flying and this is the first time I'll be doing it all on my own, woop! Plus I feel it will be deserved, once my work is out of the way.

Fair to say that trying to get work done to a high standard is extreeeemely difficult when all you can think about are, well, not PR related to say the least. Then when you get on a roll you're iTunes decides to pick out a few songs that make you think about 'that thing' again. Grr.

Urgh, I hate it when things happen, that you know are coming, or you expect a little, but you don't want it to happen, then it does. If you get me? I don't so it's okay.

Life sucks arse at times, but I imagine this is where you're supposed to 'power through' or 'pick yourself up'. Luckily for me I have about 4000-5000 words to write so I'll just get on with that!

Ashley

\m/

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, ive been writing un assessed blogs too, its rather fun!

    I'm getting wrong off Jess though cause im clearly just puttin off writin this essay!

    ReplyDelete