Wednesday 28 October 2009

Long time no blog . . .

So I definitely said in all good faith that I would carry on my blog didn’t I? Oh well, I’ll pick it up again now, hopefully anyway . . .


So my last blog seems like so long ago – when I’d just finished second year, now I’m into Week 5 of Level 3 – scary stuff.


I don’t think an awful lot has changed since my last blog – I got a lovely little flat with Alex, went to Leeds Festival and had a bloody good time – aaanndd I got engaged! But now he’s gone and moved to Manchester to work – what a pig?! Its okay I suppose.


Yeah not much seems to be going on with me, other than the above, and organising my own 21st party – which I’m not sure if I’m happy or pissed about, although at least I know that it’ll be how I want it, and that’s how it should be – it is my party after all. I think I’m more excited for that than Christmas and my actual birthday!


And if anyone can recommend anywhere I can buy a fabulous dress and beautiful shoes from please feel free to share with me – I’m looking at a lovely pair of Iron Fist red sequined ones, and any Irregular Choice shoes that I can’t afford. BOOO!


Ok, so maybe I’ll try keep blogging, if I ever find the time! HA.




Ashley


\m/

1 comment:

  1. The topic that your blog deals with demands loads of research. Thanks to you who has provided the intricate information in simple words.

    Life essays | peace essays | racism essays

    ReplyDelete