Monday 11 May 2009

Every Time I Die - Leeds '09




So last night I went to see Every Time I Die in Leeds, supporting Gallows.
Fair to say it was bloody brilliant, even if Idid miss some of the first song, which is one of my favourites! But hey, all the same it was awesome!
Followed by meeting the bassist Josh (top photo), who was lovely and we talked to for ages whilst Gallows were on. Then whilst talking to him the singer Keith (middle photo) came over for a bit, fair to say I think I love him, I did a little before the show, but now I think I definately do!!
Then after watching the end of Gallows, went to the bar and saw guitarist Andy (last photo) he was also a lovely man, after chatting for a while, photo opps etc we directed him to the nearest take-aways, jumped in a taxi and went home to party!
Fair to say I had a lovely two days in Leeds, and things are starting to look up a bit, got a new flat sorted, making some good progress on my work and feeling like hell, but happy!
This post will be my last assessed post and whilst i've enjoyed my time in the 'blogsphere' I think I will continue to post my ramblings after I have been marked!
Catch y'all laters!
Ashley
\m/

2 comments:

  1. You gay for Andy Williams? Do you want to eat teriyaki out of his beard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i have second place to keith but, thats fine with me because your also second place to keith:P!

    ReplyDelete