Tuesday 28 April 2009

Back To The Grind

Back at uni again after a never ending three weeks off, seemed like a lifetime ago that we broke up now though!

Back to the house in Sunderland, which is still falling apart but now we have mice, yes plural, two of them to be precise. Currently avoiding the mousetraps and poison we've had down, so I was maybe thinking of naming them seeing as though they will probably reside here permanently if the landlord has anything to do with it.

Any ideas are welcome! If I get enough suggestions I'll make a vote and see who's name wins.

It seems about time I cleared all the mess from one area of my room I haven't seen since January - my desk! Get that sorted and fill it right back up with books and notes to get a little further into the monster mountain of essays to be in beginning 14th May.... Good for me I actually did work over Easter and got a good head start on some of them.

So to the other thing on my 'to-do' list - find a place to live preferably before 30th June, otherwise I will be moving home, which is not what I want really. It's nice to visit but not for good, not yet anyway. Endless lists of places that are too expensive and places that are in awful areas. Not many to choose from - I am in Sunderland after all.

There you have it, I've been here for three days and already I am moaning "WAAAAHHHHH"

Ashley

\m/

3 comments:

  1. you need dallas when he's bigger in your house, he'll et those damn mousesssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get rid of those mice lol, remember what ya landlord said dont mention the mice haha x

    ReplyDelete